Each pro is paired with an amateur. The pro and Amateur play better ball (Best score on the hole), with one round on each of the three courses. On the final day, the pros and pro-am teams making the 54-hole cut will play on the Pebble Beach Golf Links.
Here are some of those Thursday pairings:
- Jerry Kelly and Aaron Rodgers, Kevin Streelman and Larry Fitzgerald — 8:00 a.m.
- Steve Stricker and Toby Keith — 8:11 a.m.
- Dustin Johnson and Wayne Gretzky, Jordan Spieth and Jake Owen — 8:22 a.m.
- Keith Mitchell and Larry the Cable Guy, Tom Lovelady and Ray Romano — 8:33 a.m.
- Colt Knost and Josh Duhamel, Gary Woodland and Kelly Rohrbach — 8:44 a.m.
- Rory Mcllroy and Gerry McIlroy — 8:55 a.m.
- D.A. Points and Bill Murray, Chris Stroud and Darius Rucker — 9:06 a.m.
- Will Zalatoris and Tony Romo — 9:17 a.m.
- Mackenzie Hughes and Alex Smith, Kevin Na and Steve Young — 10:01 a.m
- Jason Day and Chris Harrison, William McGirt and Alfonso Ribeiro — 8:11 a.m.
- Patrick Rodgers and Charles Schwab, Billy Horschel and Tim Finchem — 8:22 a.m
- Ken Duke and Carson Daly, Luke Donald and Chris O’Donnell — 9:17 a.m
- Russell Knox and Justin Verlander
- Recent Finishes – 1st and 14th
- Tournament History – 3rd, 41st, 4th, 2nd, MC
- Form Ranking: 14th in the Field
2) Jason Day – Odds to Win +1000, DraftKings Price $10,900
- Recent Finishes – 1st
- Tournament History – 5th, 11th, 4th, 64th, 6th
- Form Ranking – 16th in the Field
3) Gary Woodland – Odds to Win +2500, DraftKings Price $9900
- Recent Finishes – 1st, 12th, 7th
- Tournament History – 5th
- Form Ranking – 5th in the Field
- Recent Finishes – 17th, 23rd, MC, 5th
- Tournament History – 23rd, 6th, 29th, 13th, 7th
- Form Ranking: 46th in the Field
2) Pat Perez – Odds to Win +3300, DraftKings Price $8600
- Recent Finishes – 4th
- Tournament History – 14th, 41st, 4th, 7th, 50th
- Form Ranking – 11th in the Field
3) Chez Reavie – Odds to Win +5000, DraftKings Price $8000
- Recent Finishes – 2nd, 36th, 18th
- Tournament History – MC, 26th, MC, 62nd
- Form Ranking – 4th in the Field
- Recent Finishes – 31st, 8th, 47th
- Tournament History – 23rd, 30th, MC, 19th, MC
- Form Ranking: 21st in the Field
2) Kevin Streelman – Odds to Win +8000, DraftKings Price $7300
- Recent Finishes – 40th, 29th, 29th
- Tournament History – 14th, 17th, MC, 40th
- Form Ranking – 26th in the Field
3) JB Holmes – Odds to Win +6600, DraftKings Price $7400
- Recent Finishes – MC, 4th
- Tournament History – 23rd, 11th, 10th, 61st, 50th
- Form Ranking – 34th in the Field
Good luck with those! I spent a lot of time researching them, but don’t kill the messenger if all 9 of them miss the cut.
Also, if you haven’t yet, please check out this weeks Video: I’m Talking Woodland, Phoenix Open 16th Hole, Trump Cheating, USGA, and Pebble
- Follow me on Twitter @RJTeeingOff
- On Youtube – RJ McCullough